[registrars] NC Nominations

I welcome the news that ICANN is giving the registrars a three month waiver
on the diversity of citizenship/residency requirement.

I would like to go on record as nominating the existing name counsel reps
for the upcoming elections if they so choose to accept. I believe they have
done an excellent job. However, regardless of the election outcomes our
interests will be well-represented by Amadeu, Richard Lindsay, Ken Stubs,
Jason Hendeles, Richard Forman, or any of the people that have shown an
interest in the upcoming election. I take pride in believing that we are one
of the better run constituencies within the DNSO.

Just a reminder Nominations are scheduled to end tomorrow.

Best regards,

Michael D. Palage