Re: [registrars] Names Counsel Nomination Period Open

At 10:55 20-09-1999 -0400, Michael D. Palage wrote:
>As Amadeu investigates the geographic diversity waiver with the ICANN board,
>the group will move forward with the nomination process. Any individual that
>is interested in running please state your intention to the list and forward
>to me a SINGLE html file with a brief CV and personal statement.  Please
>conform to the following naming convention <lastname_firstname.html>.

Dear Michael:

Pardon me for being dense (I never did float without sculling), is the DNSO
electing three permanent members of ICANN.  Or is our Constituency electing
three members to the Names Council?

Regards, BobC

"Measure thrice and cut once."
 From "Little Britches".