Re: [registrars] NSI Joins the Registrar Constituency

At 11:37 20-09-1999 -0400, Michael D. Palage wrote:

>I have been contacted by Bruce Beckwith that NSI will be joining the
>Registrar Constituency.

Dear Michael:  May we assume that it is NSI the RegistraR that is joining
our Constituency and that NSI the RegistrY is still the only member of the
gTLD Registry Constituency?

Does the NSI RegistrY still have three seats in the Names Council?

Regards, BobC, who thinks you've had too much what with Floyd and Crash.

"It doesn't do any good to run
if you don't start on time!"
Rev. Bruce Jones