[registrars] Misleading Press release.

Dear Richard:

Your press release has been translated to me as follows:

"InterQ who has been approved as first commercial domain registrar in Asia
in Japan started commercial domain register service at
[Discount-Domain.com] with lowest price in the world."

[Summary]

"InterQ KK was approved as only one commercial domain registrar in Asia and
in Japan by ICANN on April 21".

I'm not sure what you intended to say, but certainly Melbourne IT was
approved as a testbed registrar well before your approval.  Nor can InterQ
claim it "was approved as only one commercial domain registrar in Asia and
in Japan by ICANN".

Several other firms in Asia have been approved by ICANN.

Just what is you are trying to say, I am willing to believe that your staff
or Ad agency misquoted you?  That is, if you say so and publish a correction.

Regards,
BobC

"Measure thrice and cut once."
 From "Little Britches".