[registrars] Re: Misleading Press release.

Bob,

I am not in the press section, I will have to look into your
question.  I would like to ask though why you have chosen to copy
your first inquiry to so many mailing lists that as far as I
believe should not have to be bothered by this?
I would understand if I am generally recalcitrant when responding
to questions, but as far as I know I am pretty responsive - or
at least I try to be.

Let me ask our PR guys, I will drop you a line - off the lists.

Regards,
Richard

PS - by the way, you are referring to a Japanese press release
correct?  We have not had any English language releases as far
as I know, and your translation sounds a little awkward.  Are you
sure your translation is accurate?

--
_/_/_/interQ Incorporated
_/_/_/System Division