RE: [registrars] Election Results

> It is my personal opinion that it is not in the group's best
> interest to
> engage in a prolonged squabble over this vote .  This is not meant to
> undermine the importance and formality of voting . However,
> right now OUR
> collective concern should be resolving the unconscionable
> terms contained in
> the NSI/Registrar license.

I don't want to challenge the results and I congratulate the reps. I'd like
to point out that we now have CORE representing the entire Registrar
constituency!
I would like to make a plea that we have more discussion on this list
regarding all the issues. That was an election with an absence of debate -
not very healthy.
Ivan