[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Code of Conduct - Way Forward

On 6/16/2003 9:58 AM Michael D. Palage noted that:

> Hello All:
>
> I believe a registrar code of conduct would be a very valuable contribution
> to the industry. However, people must realize that it is a VERY complex
> issue. Just because it is complex does not mean that it is not worth
> pursuing a solution.

Agreed.

> Perhaps the discussion in Montreal could deal with a frame work for tackling
> the problem instead of a substantive discussion that will need much more
> than 30 min.

Agreed.

Issues that could be talked about within a frame work context
> are:

There are a lot of assumptions presumed with these questions - our
starting point should focus on questions that start with "should", not
ones that start with "how"...

Once we have determined as a group what we want to do, then we can start
talking about how to do it...

                        -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/