[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Registrars code of conduct

I believe Rick left a 30 minute session free in the draft agenda for Monday
- 1330 Slot V ( 30 minutes ). Could we have a preliminary discussion then
drawing on the original agreed Code of Conduct - or should we allocate a
longer time period for it? Draft agenda pasted below for reference.

Paul