[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Registrars code of conduct

On 6/16/2003 9:58 AM Elana Broitman noted that:

> That draft was adopted and stands as the voluntary code.  I'll dig the archives for the vote count

If it was, then I stand corrected.

> Why start from scracth when over a year was spent on this.

The point is not to start from scratch, the point is to adopt a document
per 3.7.1 in order that it as some teeth. Volutary CoC's are just that -
voluntary and not worth a lot except for PR purposes.

--

                        -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/