From: ross@tucows.com
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 9:36 AM
To: Paul Westley
Cc: Tim Ruiz; Bruce.Tonkin@melbourneit.com.au; Registrars@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [registrars] Registrars code of conduct

On 6/16/2003 9:22 AM Paul Westley noted that:

> I believe a code of practice for registrars is very topical and deserves
> 30 minutes of our time. Does anyone else agree with me (apart from Bruce
> who has proposed it)?

Yes.

We should include in this discussion an analysis of what it would take
to make such a document binding as outlined in 3.7.1 of the RAA. Dan
Halloran would likely be the best to provide this overview.

                        -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/