[registrars]

RE: [registrars] nomination for the Icann Nominating Committee

> Unfortunately the nomination period was closed today and I do
> not have the
> authority to unilaterally re-open it. As someone that has
> been crucified for
> deviating from the rules previously, I would not consider
> re-opening the
> nomination process unless the Executive Committee approved
> and there were no
> objections from the candidates.

Mike,

On Jan 6, you write
(http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc02/msg00008.html) that
"Nominations will be open for any nominated registrar representative seeking
to serve in this capacity from January 7th through the 21st."

I assume that I have met this deadline, as I submitted my nomination on Jan.
20.

Regards,
Nikolaj