[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Comments on Verisign Wait List proposal

> Rick, if you see this, what is the next procedure for moving the
resolution
> I proposed to a vote?

I'm not Rick, but I'm guessing that a second for the resolution must be
obtained, a discussion of the resolution and then a vote.

In the interests of moving to a discussion, I'd be happy to second the
resolution unless there are further amendments forthcoming.

No well thought out resolution should die for lack of a second, let's wait
to kill it until the discussion phase ;)

-rwr