[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Comments on Verisign Wait List proposal

Hi Elana...

--On Friday, February 22, 2002 10:18 AM -0500 Elana Broitman
<ebroitman@register.com> wrote:

> Given that, the next registrars' position should be focused on our key
> concerns, as we have already issued two long statements.  We may well also
> reach out to other constituencies, particularly ones representing our end
> customers (such as the IPC and BC) and understand their positions.  This
> will inform the level and substance of our cocnerns.  I would recommend
> that the WLS drafting task force undertake that.

The reason I proposed a motion that is fairly short was exactly because of
these reasons you state above.  I felt we should adopt a position without
many details in addition to sending detailed comments the drafting team is
working on.  As having many details entails quite a bit of discussion and
gives every one involved something to be concerned with, I felt having a
short position we could adopt as a group might be helpful.

Rick, if you see this, what is the next procedure for moving the resolution
I proposed to a vote?

Jim

Jim Archer, CEO
Registration Technologies, Inc.