[registrars]

[registrars] Neulevel's Class 2.B Reallocation

The attached correspondence was submitted to NeuLevel's general counsel in
connection with Smiley Litigation by the undersigned registrars (TUCOWS,
Register.com, Virtual Internet, eMarkMonitor, and The Registry at
InfoAvenue). Because of the ongoing Smiley litigation, the Executive
Committee to date has decided not to take an official position on this
matter in light of our existing work load.

This correspondence is being posted to the registrar mailing list to comply
with the open and transparent mandate within our bylaws. As I have
recommended in the past, because the archives of the registrar mailing list
are publicly accessible, it is prudent not to discuss the specific of the
Smiley litigation for obvious reasons.

Best regards,

Michael D. Palage
on behalf of the Registrar Executive Committee

Revised Neulevel Letter.doc