[registrars]

[registrars] Feb Meeting Update

Hello All:

Please begin to make your reservations for the Feb. Meeting at the Dulles
Marriott. A block of rooms has been reserved at a rate of $75 are under the
name "ICANN Registrar Constituency". This rate is only locked in until Feb
1. The number at the hotel for reservations is 1-703-471-9500.

I will compile a list over the weekend of registrars that have indicated
their intention of attending. However, if anyone has not provided me with
notification to date please do so.

Thanks

Mike