[registrars]

[registrars] Feb Meeting Update

I signed the contract today for the meeting room at the Dulles Marriott (Feb
16 & 17) after approval from the Executive Committee on Monday. I have
reserved a block of rooms at a rate of $75 plus tax. I will have the room
code available shortly for purposes of making reservations. Please do not
make separate reservations as the number of people registering under our
reservation code will help determine other accommodations.  This fixed rate
of $75 will be good until 1 February 2002.

Friday, February 15th 7:30pm - 9:30pm ET
VeriSign Registrar Partner Reception:  A cocktail party to showcase
VeriSign's Network Operations Center (NOC).  VeriSign will provide tours of
our NOC, complimentary beverages and heavy appetizers will be served.

Saturday 5:45 - till late evening
NeuStar: A reception to showcase NeuLevel's Network Operations Center (NOC),
followed by dinner at a local restuarant.

Mike