[registrars]

[registrars] WhitePaper Drafting Team

Registrars:

In our response to the WLS it stated that we would develop a white paper
describing our issues with the process of deleting domains and alternative
proposals to the WLS.

I need to have this team formed by next week. I'd like to see 3 to 5 folks
volunteer to draft our white paper. If you would just post a short note to
the list stating that you would like to volunteer you'll get added to
the team. I will also  set up a list for everyone to contact the team at.

This time round the discussions of the team will be made public to
registrars so that those that wish to provide comments during the process
can do so. I'll explain how this will work in another note.

I'd like to have an initial draft completed by Feb 8th, and a Final draft
completed for discussion at the DC meeting on feb 15th.

thanks in advance.

-rick