[registrars]

Re: [registrars] WhitePaper Drafting Team

Registrars:

The volunteers thus far are

   o Elana Broitman <ebroitman@register.com>
   o Paul Stahura <stahura@enom.com>
   o Ross Wm. Rader <ross@tucows.com>
   o David Wascher <dwascher@iaregistry.com>

If I missed anyone please let me know; I am limiting the number of folks
on this team to 5, so please speak up if you want to participate or I
missed your request to participate.

The Drafting Team can be reached via email to
    Delete-WP-DraftingTeam@registrars.dnso.org

The team is directed to develop a white-paper on the registrars viewpoint
on deletes, discuss how we got to where we are and put forth a consensus
proposal on how the constituency would like to see the issues resolved.

A Rough Draft of the paper is requested by the 12th of February and we will
discuss the paper at our meeting in DC. We must have consensus on the
paper for it to be forwarded to any other constituency, ICANN, or VGRS.

I'd like to thank the volunteers for their commitment to this project and
look forward to their draft document.

-rick

Rick Wesson
CTO, Registrars Constituency