[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Draft Registrant Complaint Form regarding XFERS

Rob,

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001, Rob Hall wrote:

> I am not sure why a fax method would be used ?  Why wouldn't we just put
> this on our website as a form they could fill out and save it in a database
> ?  That way, we could pop up more information (or have links) explaining
> some of the details behind this if they are confused.

I asked some registrars how they felt about a using web forms and a
database to collect complaint information, they shuddered at the thought.

I need to see significant discussion on what you want collected on-line
and how to identify the entity making the submission.

-rick