[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Draft Registrant Complaint Form regarding XFERS

> I need to see significant discussion on what you want collected on-line
> and how to identify the entity making the submission.

I would be careful about over-engineering this. If the stated intent of this
effort is to "document" complaints, then it stands to reason that analysis
of the documentation would be the next logical step. I didn't see anything
mentioned concerning "enforcement" or "remediation" of these complaints.

As such, bad data will be overwhelmed during the analysis portion by the
norm - becoming statistical artifacts in every sense. Unless of course there
is a concerted effort to "load" the data which would likely be uncovered
during the review anyways.

I think that this is a great step forward and would recommend that we
closely monitor the effectiveness of the project and refine it as we go
along. The stakes are extremely low and we stand to gain more by action than
if we delayed due to further engineering.

My $0.02...

-rwr