[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Registrars contact information site

Scott,

that was quick - but I strongly ask you to put password-protection in place -
you can send the passwd to the list.

Those contact infos are not for the general public.

On 2001/05/18, Scott Allan wrote:
> As promised, I have whipped together a (real quick) site to be considered
> as a proposed forum for aggregating Registrar contact information and
> facilitating intra-Registrar communication on operational issues. Whereas
> members of the list are not always the best contacts for operational
> issues, this site is designed to allow Registrars to specify where they
> would like to have queries directed.
>
> There is no strict data format, Registrars are encouraged to define their
> own contacts freely, as we all have quite different business/operational
> models. Once we have more submissions, I can throw together a draft format
> for people to use as a guideline.
>
> There currently are not many Registrars listed, please take a few minutes
> and send in information for your organization if you can.
>
> The site is currently not password restricted (to keep usability simple), I
> can change that if enough participants feel it is worth it.
>
> http://www.registrar-contacts.com
>
> Regards,
>
> sA
> Scott Allan
> Director OpenSRS
> sallan@opensrs.org

Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Eric Schaetzlein

--
Eric Schaetzlein		Schlund + Partner AG	Tel:  +49 721 91374 50
Leiter Domain Services		Erbprinzenstr. 4-12	Fax:  +49 721 91374 20