[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Tucows Registrar Contacts

I guess I would put forward that the contact info provided through this
service is not as articulate/clear or well laid out as it could be. If I
were to propose a format, I would provide further specific contacts for:

- compliance (ownership disputes, etc...)
- legal

As well as enhanced contact info in general. Since we all operate
differently (operationally speaking), it would be wise to allow
each registrar to specify what issues they would want directed
where (we could provide a sample of common types of issues) as opposed to
having a strict rigid role definition that suits some but not others.

Regards,

sA