[nc-transfer]

RE: [nc-transfer] just a reminder of where to go for information

Title: Message

> Folks, someone emailed me to ask where the various documents
> were, and I suggested they look on the TR-TR archive... let
> me offer  a bit more direction: September 10, last posting
> from Ross Rader/ at end of posting: four document links.

Or here...

Base Document: rc-irdx-090302-v1r2d7.doc

R'rar Const. Proposal: irdx-rrarcp-0902-p1.doc

R'ry Const. Proposal: irdx-rrycp-0902-p1.doc

General Provisions (tbi Base Document): irdx-gprov-0902-p1.doc

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow