[nc-intake]

[nc-intake] NC in LA

Theresa, Erica and Roger
the NC agreed yesterday to discuss a limited number of issues in depth during the LA meeting. Procedural and process items will be deferred to the December teleconference.

Ideas the Intake Committee (IC) have so far are:
results of the Review questionnaire,
a Business Plan,
proposal for an NC report on new TLDs and IP,
new TLDs and WhoIs.

Each item will need to be introduced before discussion. We may not go for all 4 depending on the maturity of the proposals underlying each issue. To help the IC in this please let me know if you can present something to lead say a 30-40 minute discussion on the topics as below:

1. results of the Review questionnaire,  (Theresa - will you have results by then ?)
2. a Business Plan,  (Erica and Philip have already agreed they can work on this and present a structure to the meeting with the detail to be the essence of the discussion)
3. proposal for an NC report on new TLDs and IP, (Roger - is this for LA or later ?)

Philip.

Philip Sheppard
AIM - European Brands Association
9  av. des Gaulois  B-1040 Brussels