[nc-intake]

[nc-intake] LAagenda and December

Fellow IC members,
the NC agreed yesterday to discuss a limited number of issues in depth during the LA meeting. Procedural and process items will be deferred to the December teleconference.

LA meeting
Ideas mentioned during the NC meeting are:
results of the Review questionnaire,
a Business Plan,
a possible NC report on new TLDs and IP,
new TLDs and WhoIs.

Should we aim for all 4 or reduce to 2 or 3 ? I think the answer is less numeric than substantive. Do we have enough to say and ready in time ? The lead speakers to introduce the issues are:
Review (Theresa)
Business Plan (Erica, Philip)
TLDS and IP ( Roger)
WhoIs ?

I will ask Theresa, Erica and Roger the state of play and revert to the IC. Any comments on who should lead on WhoIs ?
In the meantime your thoughts and comments please on this structure for the meeting.

Timetable
24 October 21 days deadline for agenda input to IC
31 October Agenda sent out to chair/NC 14 days in advance
7 November deadline for reports

Philip.

Philip Sheppard
AIM - European Brands Association