[nc-intake]

Re: [nc-intake] LAagenda and December

I think we should add UDRP review and I would be happy to spearhead.  Also,
I think that some of these things should be part of our business plan and
not necessarily discussed in substantive detail in LA.  For example, with
respect to he UDRP, perhaps we only talk about what kind of review is
needed, timeframes, people responsible, etc.

Also, to the extent we are going to have substantive discussion it is
CRITICAL that we get details in advance by the proponents so we can confer
with our Constituencies before hand.  This means we need to finalize our
draft agenda asap and get it out to the proponents to see if they can put
something together at least one week before the start of the LA meeting.

Just my thoughts.