[nc-intake]

Re: [nc-intake] LA agenda

Nothing that this has been brought before the Board on several other
occasions, I would want to see all documents related to such previous
requests (from both sides).  If the proponents of this movement are simply
reiterating their request based on the earlier submitted documents, it
would seem we do not need a session in the GA and that we a;; simply need
to consider these documents.    However, if they are presenting a new view,
I would like to devote some time to that.