[nc-intake]

[nc-intake] Re: Whois (LAagenda and December)

Philip,

Let me add from the outside of Intake (I am not part of), that
the Whois for new TLDs issue is of utmost importance, it touches
many legal aspects, including Data Protection Law, very important
in Europe. I would suggest you consult with Paul Kane on this (I cc him).
For your information, the CENTR legal group, which includes lawyers
from various countries, has regular meetings and may be of help as well.

Elisabeth