Re: [ga] Internationalized Domain Names deployed

In my opinion,

If a certain solution or approach works for a certain language X that does not
mean at all it will work for Y or Z nor that it should be the standard for all
the globe.

It will be very difficult to come up with a magical formula to solve all the
required language specifics and address the many variances that do exist in both
Linguistic & Technical environment.

The concept of a multilingual .com is totally wrong as it should be MLD.MLD with
100% Multilingual Domains without any English characters. With this in mind then
ICANN has no authority to regulate such domains but will be welcomed to
participate as an advisory capacity along with the ITU and other international
bodies.

The ultimate decision is to be mainly within the bounds of the Countries
involving language X by IT consultants knowledgeable of language X but at the
same time insure non conflict with others since we all share the same DNS.

Regards,

Asaad Alnajjar
CEO Millennium Inc.
Member AINC / Member MINC