RE: The telephone network and the internet (RE: [ga] ALAC comment s on proposed Bylaws modifications)

These comments have been made before and discussed in ITU.  At present, the
membership feels that it is appropriate to recover the costs of publication.

The topic will certainly continue to be discussed and the consensus might
change in the future.

Best,
Richard