RE: The telephone network and the internet (RE: [ga] ALAC comment s on proposed Bylaws modifications)

So, in order to get information that may make the decision to participate
in anything re ITU, one must have cash to read the documents.  Then one
must have cash in order to particiapte at all.  Therefore, most of the
world's users will not participate because it is not feasible to expect
that they will be able to afford that participation.  Therefore, most of
what the ITU does in terms of recommendations is rather secretive since
the information is not freely available except for those users who have
the $$.  It then becomes a no brainer that ITU is not the viable answer to
governance any more than ICANN is.  Bottom up?

Leah