RE: The telephone network and the internet (RE: [ga] ALAC comment s on proposed Bylaws modifications)

There are currently 66 people in the TSB, which is the official name for the
permanent staff of ITU-T.  Of those, about half are people like me who
directly support meetings and the process of producing Recommendations, and
half are "back-office" people who publish documents (electronically or
physically).

The central ITU secretariat provides significant support services (IT,
buildings, etc) to TSB, so about half of the TSB's budget goes to the
central secretariat.

Best,
Richard