RE: [ga] whois.txt, ala robots.txt, as a standard ?

Good heavens, George.  Who in their right mind would want to publish GPS
data, offices, banking data, or most of the other things you suggest for
the world to mine?  In this day and age when security is a real issue and
spam is the scourge of the internet, I would think that most people would
refuse to provide this data for any world wide listing on the net.  Of
course, attorneys and IP interests would love it as it would certainly
save them money in harrassing people to death.  Spam professionals and
even telemarketers would love it, too.  No thanks.

Leah