RE: [ga] whois.txt, ala robots.txt, as a standard ?

George,

for those that are interested in the development of a replacement or
protocols to augment the data provided by whois, please consider
participating in the IETF CRISP [1] working group.

-rick

[1] http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/crisp-charter.html