Re: Jeff Williams FAQ was Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] HMS...

Can we please kill this thread and move on with something productive?

Tuesday, August 6, 2002, 12:30:54 PM, eric@hi-tek.com <eric@hi-tek.com> wrote:
ehtc> Should credibility of the personalities of our members be the issue or;
ehtc> Should issues and Ideas speak for themselves?
ehtc> I dare say that if it is the former our congress and England's parliament
ehtc> would get even less done.
ehtc> Oh goodness did I leave out the other 120 countries contributing to building a
ehtc> democratic globe whose members of ruling bodies may not meet with Gary's
ehtc> ethical approval.
ehtc> Attack of another in light of no attack on your self are not the actions of of
ehtc> someone who should judge.
ehtc> How does that go? Judge not lest ye..........

ehtc> Eric

ehtc> Gary Osbourne wrote:

>> At 10:27 AM 06/08/02 -0400, Joe Baptista wrote:
>>
>> >thats not a reatraction.  like i said - i have yet to see any retraction
>> >concerning jeff.  and just editing jeff out of a story is not a
>> >retraction.
>>
>> It is a retraction of previously published
>> information. Which isn't to say a cache or
>> archive might not have the earlier version.
>>
>> >a proper retraction is when the news source intentionally writes an
>> >article which retracts jeff as a credible source and says why it did such
>> >a thing.
>>
>> Agreed. That is a proper retraction. Proving
>> only that one should be skeptical of the online
>> press as well, particularily as information can
>> be retracted more easily and less transparently
>> than recalling and re-editing all copies of a
>> newspaper, for example. One does come to learn,
>> or fails at one's peril, which online news and
>> other sources of information are more credible,
>> and more trustworthy. You're a prankster Joe, so
>> one must be wary of you. ICANN is also well down
>> that spectrum, Jeff Williams is near the bottom. -g
>>
>> --
>> This message was passed to you via the ga@dnso.org list.
ehtc> ("unsubscribe ga" in the body of the message).
ehtc> Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
donbrown_l@inetconcepts.net         http://www.inetconcepts.net
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55              (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
----