Re: Jeff Williams FAQ was Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] HMS...

Should credibility of the personalities of our members be the issue or;
Should issues and Ideas speak for themselves?
I dare say that if it is the former our congress and England's parliament
would get even less done.
Oh goodness did I leave out the other 120 countries contributing to building a
democratic globe whose members of ruling bodies may not meet with Gary's
ethical approval.
Attack of another in light of no attack on your self are not the actions of of
someone who should judge.
How does that go? Judge not lest ye..........

Eric