[ga] Gary Osbourn Faq

Gary and all assembly members,

  I have yet to receive a phone call from you.  The phone Numbers
listed in my sig file all work and are valid Phone Numbers.  To my
knowledge none of our directors in which the phone numbers listed
in my sig file forward to at times, has received a Phone Call from
you either.  Nor has there been any message left on the answering
service that each of the phone numbers listed in my sig file.

  The only potentially phony call that was received from
any member of the At-large was from a number
416-769-5384.  I took that call.  It was made to the
primary number of 214-244-4827.  When I called it back
the message I received was: "Incoming calls to this number
outside of the local area code are not excepted".

  So Gary, you are just lying plain and simple..

Gary Osbourne wrote:

> >On Mon, 5 Aug 2002, Joanna Lane wrote:
> >
> > > These photos prove
> > > nothing beyond the fact that several prominent members
> > > of the GA and DNSO Constituencies are taking pleasure
> > > in invading a person's privacy
>
> It is Jeff Williams himself who chooses to publish and
> widely disseminate a .sig which gives his address and
> telephone number. I am all for privacy, advocating a
> private WHOIS for example, but pointing out that his
> self-published address and telephone number aren't to
> be believed is hardly an invasion of privacy.
>
> >Remind me not to trust any of you.
>
> Consider yourself reminded.
>
> At 02:58 AM 06/08/02 -0400, Joe Baptista wrote:
>
> >and let us not forget that all we really know about
> >jeff is that he is reported extensively in the press
> >- on issues dns.  obviously the man is a
> >recognized expert.
>
> Exactly. He calls into question the credibility of
> anyone associating with him, even if they don't
> wish that association.
>
> >jeff is in my opinion a dns cultural icon.  who
> >incidentally gives great stock tips in dns companies.
>
> Let me guess, short WorldCom right?
>
> > > Jeff's one vote in the At Large or GA would
> > > never result in the kind of damage that history
> > > will hold Mike Roberts, Esther Dyson and Stuart
> > > Lynn responsible for,
>
> Jeff Williams damages the credibility of the at-large.
> He can be, and no doubt is, pointed to as what one gets
> when one opens ICANN to anyone with an email address.
> An inveterate liar who gives false contact information.
>
> > > and neither, I imagine, has he
> > > ever been in a position to squander the pensions of thousands of employees
> > > like several other Corporate executives I could mention.
>
> Who knows? Perhaps he manages an INEGroup pension fund.
> He seems to have time to do just about everything else:
> http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0207/msg00457.html
>
> The at-large icon is a net.kook. Cui bono? -g

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827