RE: Jeff Williams FAQ was Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] HMS...

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Gary Osbourne wrote:

> Exactly. He calls into question the credibility of
> anyone associating with him, even if they don't
> wish that association.

but jeff is considered credible.  look at all the press he's gotten over
the years.  obviously these press people have taken the time to research
their stories.  i've seen no retractions.  so we can assume jeff is very
credible at least by the measure of credibility established by the press
at large.  no?

regards
joe