Re: [ga] Casting stones

At 07:59 PM 06/08/02 +0200, Thomas Roessler wrote:

>On 2002-08-06 13:07:21 -0400, DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:
>
>>For all of your carping, many of you contribute far less
>>  than does Jeff.

As I'm the main (or original in this instance) carper,
if you want to specifically question my record of
contributions, please do so. If I've added less to the
process than Jeff Williams, I'll go jump off a bridge
forthwith. I suppose people who live in dirt fields
should be allowed to cast stones as that is all they
have.

>What I find even more telling is the fact that the Civil
>Liberties community (the folks who brought us the Rebid
>Vote War ;) isn't doing much on-topic, either.

On what topic? Whose civil liberties? What's next,
citizenship for sock puppets? And they didn't bring
a vote war, they brought a motion. It was a competing
motion that brought the war. Nice retelling of history.

What I find even more telling is that Jeff Williams
is still and again allowed to post (and crosspost) on
the GA. Can he nominate folks again too? Cui bono? -g