Re: [ga] Casting stones

On 21:30 06/08/02, Gary Osbourne said:
>If I've added less to the process than Jeff Williams, I'll go jump off a
>bridge forthwith.

hmmm... you take risks if Jeff does not provide you with an elastic...

among many other things - and according to yourself - Jeff would have
contributed a lot in the alias name area, what is most probably going to be
one of the most important issues of the decade, to challenge the digital
exposure and survive the pax digitalia.
IMHO this is totally on topic at the DNSO :-)

jfc