Re: Jeff Williams FAQ was Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] HMS...

Sorry, if ideas are not held accountable in their own logic to you, we
are intractable.
Perhaps I am too young and idealistic.
May peace be everlasting in your garden of refreshment.
I do thank you for you diligence in bringing what you feel important to
the forefront.
If I may ever be of service, please do not hesitate to ask.
My ideas and statements are meant for a different purpose than practical
application in a technical manner.
Your inability to use them reflects my limitation and not yours, for
this I apologize.
Eric