[ga] Why Bret Fausett likes WLS?

It is evident that the WLS debate has recently changed its pro/con vector. I
see that the majority of WLS supporters are those who will have direct relation
to the monopoly if WLS is adopted. Among several single supporters who do not
seem to be connected to Verisign/Snapnames I was very surprised to see Bret
Fausett, a person who obviously has respect from the domain community for his
perfect ICANN.Blog site.

I tried to find logical basis of Bret's position and found the only one in
Bret's words: "I like the WLS. I think it would benefit consumers"
(http://icann.blog.us/categories/bucharest/).

Now, Bret, look at http://forum.icann.org/wls/. Who are all these people who
made these hundreds of posts in opposition of WLS? Aren't they that very
consumers who you thought should benefit from WLS?
Wouldn't you like to revoke your pro-WLS argument? Are you still a supporter of
WLS?

Regards,
Boris Passer