Re: [ga] Why Bret Fausett likes WLS?

> Among several single supporters who do not
> seem to be connected to Verisign/Snapnames I was very surprised to see Bret
> Fausett,

Maybe.  Maybe not.  I don't know.

http://www.snapnames.com/press_clePR.html

SnapNames and Fulcrum Create Legal Conferences for Domain Name IP Management,
Protection and Litigation

Portland, Ore. - December 19, 2000 - SnapNames.com, Inc. of Portland, Ore.,
and Fulcrum Information Services of New York, N.Y., have jointly developed a
CLE (Continuing Legal Education) series titled "Domain Name IP Management,
Protection and Litigation Summit." The first CLE conference will be held
February 26 - 27, 2000 at the Renaissance Stanford Court in San Francisco,
Calif.

[snip]

A large group of well-respected experts out of the domain name industry and
intellectual property legal community have been selected as panelists for
this conference. A few of the noted speakers include:

[snip]

Bret Fausett, partner, Hancock Rothert & Bunshoft LLP