Re: [ga] Re: http://www.dnso.org/icannatlarge/2002.ICANNATLARGE-Panel-vote.html

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002 14:02:25 +1200, Joop Teernstra
<terastra@terabytz.co.nz> wrote:

>At 09:19 22/04/02 -0400, DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:
>>Now that the DNSO Secretariat has provided a website address to monitor the
>>activities at icannatlarge.com, perhaps the DNSO could also provide a forum
>>for the candidates that are standing for election -- so far all that I have
>>noted are candidate statements with absolutely no debate whatsoever... the
>>classic "beauty contest".
>
>I have to agree in part with Danny.
>In the haste to satisfy those who pushed so hard for early elections, there
>is no time alotted for debate.
>There is not even enough time for all the candidates to post their
>introductions.

Actually IMO time is not the problem but the constant refusal of those
in charge of icannatlarge.com to establish a mailing list which is
notified to all members.

It takes me 20 times as long to try and read all the forum posts as it
would for me to receive those posts by e-mail.  I still do not
understand why those in charge will not establish a mailing list to
allow members to communicate with each other.

DPF
--
david@farrar.com
ICQ 29964527