RE: [ga] Re:http://www.dnso.org/icannatlarge/2002.ICANNATLARGE-Panel-vote.html

I still do not
> understand why those in charge will not establish a mailing list to
> allow members to communicate with each other.
>
> DPF
> --
> david@farrar.com
> ICQ 29964527David,

David,
Up till now the AtLarge.com membership has co-opted the ALSC forum mailing
list, occasionally drifting to the GA to discuss At large issues, which in
the recent past would have raised objections of irrelevance to DNSO issues,
but is now apparently tolerated.

As it happens I agree with you, since it is inevitable that At large issues
will dominate the GA list once the AL forum venue closes, which is not
appropriate in my view. It would be prudent therefore to announce a
replacement list prior to April 30th.

What is needed to establish and host an equivalent Majordomo mailing list by
April 29th?
Regards,
Joanna