Re: [ga] Re: http://www.dnso.org/icannatlarge/2002.ICANNATLARGE-Panel-vote.html

DPF wrote:
> Actually IMO time is not the problem but the constant refusal of those
> in charge of icannatlarge.com to establish a mailing list which is
> notified to all members.

We ought to work toward a system where people can make and view posts in
whatever format they wish: web-based or e-mail. What we need to avoid though
is having two independent forums where participants in one don't know what's
happening in the other. I wouldn't recommend establishing a mailing list in
addition to the web forum, unless posts from one went to the other, and vice
versa. We experimented with a web-based forum because, as would surprise no
one on this list, mailing lists have problems of their own.

     -- Bret