Re: [ga] Time to regulate the Re-Sellers

Thomas,

I agree in kind with you here.

I just think that governments have existing systems to deal with fraud,
false advertising, invasion of privacy and the like.

We do better fitting into existing systems than we do rebuilding as though
reinventing the wheel.
Also I like free enterprise to regulate not governments.

Sincerely,
Eric