RE: [ga] Time to regulate the Re-Sellers

It seems to me that there is a principle that could reasonably be applied
here:  If there are already mechanisms in place with various jurisdictions
around the world to deal with particular issues, then it is unnecessary for
ICANN to duplicate the associated functions.  For example, I believe that
most jurisdictions have anti-trust laws and agencies to enforce those, so it
is unnecessary for ICANN to get involved in anti-trust issues.  Similarly, I
believe that there are consumer protection mechanisms already in place in
most major regions of the world, so it is unnecessary for ICANN to get
involved in consumer protection.

Therefore, I agree with Michael that the "appropriate place to complain is
the regulatory authorities in the home of the offender" and not ICANN.

Chuck