Re: [ga] Pointless TF Survey

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

>Dear Dan Steinberg and members of the Transfers TF:
><snip>
>In reading comments at http://nsihorrorstories.com/index.shtml, I see my
>story is nothing unique. This is a clear demonstration of anticompetitive
>practices. Verisign obviously does not want others to take their business so
>rather than end the contract they say the domain is in "unpaid" status and
>use that as an excuse to keep other registrars from taking their business.
>Clearly something needs to be done about this.

Mr Steinberg and Transfers "Task Force" Members,

I too have suffered the exact same thing as Danny at the NSI/Verisign
Registry/Registrar. Pardon me, but when the f**k are you people going to
actually do something towards rectifying the existing situation? This TF
has all the appearances of another sham/token gesture replete with the
typical cast of likely candidates.  Please, speak up Mr. Steinberg (IP
Lawyer).  This is a substantive matter of great imporance and we're
waiting for your input on how this matter will be resolved.

Sincerely,

Sotirs Sotiropoulos

[Am I pissed off?  You better believe it!]