Re: [ga] Pointless TF Survey
- To: DannyYounger@cs.com
- Subject: Re: [ga] Pointless TF Survey
- From: Sotiris Sotiropoulos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 14:19:19 -0400
- CC: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, RJS@lojo.co.nz, email@example.com, Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr, firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-GB; rv:0.9.4) Gecko/20011128 Netscape6/6.2.1
>Dear Dan Steinberg and members of the Transfers TF:
>In reading comments at http://nsihorrorstories.com/index.shtml, I see my
>story is nothing unique. This is a clear demonstration of anticompetitive
>practices. Verisign obviously does not want others to take their business so
>rather than end the contract they say the domain is in "unpaid" status and
>use that as an excuse to keep other registrars from taking their business.
>Clearly something needs to be done about this.
Mr Steinberg and Transfers "Task Force" Members,
I too have suffered the exact same thing as Danny at the NSI/Verisign
Registry/Registrar. Pardon me, but when the f**k are you people going to
actually do something towards rectifying the existing situation? This TF
has all the appearances of another sham/token gesture replete with the
typical cast of likely candidates. Please, speak up Mr. Steinberg (IP
Lawyer). This is a substantive matter of great imporance and we're
waiting for your input on how this matter will be resolved.
[Am I pissed off? You better believe it!]
This message was passed to you via the email@example.com list.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html