[registrars]

Re: [registrars] massive SPAM

This is the agreement of Easy-Internic:

Domain Registration Agreement
1. AGREEMENT. In this Registration Agreement ("Agreement") "you" and "your"
refer to each customer, "we", us" and "our" refer to SRSplus d/b/a
SRSplus.com and "Services" refers to the domain name registration provided
by us as offered through EasyInternic.com, the Registration Service Provider
("RSP"). This Agreement explains our obligations to you, and explains your
obligations to us for various Services.

And SRSPlus is... a Verisign company.

Marcelo Kreyness
DotRegistrar.com